Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why the Pictures?

You may be thinking this to yourself.  I'll explain:

The surfer on waves....because we all have days or weeks that we have little waves and then other times where the waves are 20 feet tall.  It's all about how we ride them.  Life guarantees there will be waves, it's just a matter of how we're going to get back on the board.

The lady in the middle with her arms up.....because that's what I feel like when I've completed a workout.  It feels good!

The girl on the right in "bow pose" with her tongue out.....because we're all that cool for making exercise and taking care of ourselves a priority.  Go ahead, stick your tongue out like you're a 6 year old because na-na-a-boo-boo; you're taking care of you!  Sometimes when life bogs us down so much yet we make it a priority to show up at exercise class we can have this slight attitude of "we're doing it, we're really doing it!"  Be a little proud of yourself because I am (proud of you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment