As I mentioned at one of the classes yesterday, I found this coupon to Dick’s (and it works-I’ve already tested itJ). The new Dick’s Sporting Goods in Liberty is open!
And two versions of the shake I’ve mentioned. I started the first one this week. It’s good for breakfast and all morning. I like it because I can make it and drink it from 7am to close to noon and it keeps me full. It seems like a lot of calories but eating during the day and morning should help us not be so hungry late at night (if you battle that). There are two options, the first with spinach and the second without. I like the spinach option thoughJ And lastly, my Disclaimer: I’ve been battling what to tell you as far as eating advice because the book, Intuitive Eating, has totally changed the way I view food, eating and “dieting.” I think a book study might be in order soon.J Have a great weekend. See you all next week for THREE classes (Saturday at 10am extra bonus class).
50g of fresh spinach
1 scoop whey isolate
1/2 oz. walnuts
2T Flax seed
1T chia seed
1/4c dry oats
1/2 c mixed berries
1 orange or apple
1T honey
1/2 c ff cottage cheese
1/2 c ff plain greek yogurt
725 cal. 64protein
OR
1 protein shake (because I have them and not powder)
2T flax seed
1/4 c dry oats
1/2 c mixed berries
2 clementines
1/2 c 1% cottage cheese
1/2 c plain greek yogurt
520cal. and 40g protein
No comments:
Post a Comment