Monday, October 3, 2011

October!!!

Goodness, I’m looking forward to classes in October.  They are going to be a BLAST.  Lots of new, fresh workouts in the mix.  Be excited, your trainer is more motivated, excited and fired up than she has been all year.  Not sure what’s come over me but I’m ready to motivated and inspire you throughout the whole month of October like nothing else.  There’s going to be no dullness around this place, that’s for sure! 

And then guess what?!! Extra bonus classes are back!  I can’t begin to thank you enough for allowing me to train you and so my thank you is coming in actions, not words via the bonus class.  Attached is the calendar that you should print off, put somewhere visible, use it to mark this month’s days of exercising and make a special note of that class.  It will be a fun one for sure.  It’s October 22nd at 10am.

Also, I want to let you all know that I’m starting something new on my website.  On Wednesdays I’ll be posting some new information (Wonder Wednesdays).  Some answer to a question or tidbit of knowledge to add to your toolbox. If you’re interested in keeping up you can sign up for email updates. 

Then, I am also starting a new set of classes that begin this Tuesday.  Read about them here.  If you are interested in having a terrific Tuesday, you can drop in for a class ($10) and even think about bringing a friend if you’d like.  The class focuses on increasing flexibility and core strength while decreasing stress levels.

Last but certainly not least is the class blog you should check often (or better yet sign up for the emails so you know when there’s new content).

See you tomorrow!

View the October calendar online here.



No comments:

Post a Comment